The Reverend Helena Corbeille
Reverend Corbeille came to us in the Fall of 2015 after the Right Reverend Dale E. Bannock’s unfortunate accident. The Reverend Corbeille took over full time later that year. Her Spirit filled presence has inspired our congregation, both at the Little Church in the Valley and our new location in Blairsville.
The Right Reverend Dale E. Bannock
The Right Reverend Dale E. Bannock took over the leadership of The Full Gospel Original Church of God in the Spring of 2010 from Reverend Daniel Hawker. Right Reverend Bannock has traveled the country as a Revival Minister and briefly pastored a congregation in Homosassa Springs, Florida. He attended The Pentecostal Theological Seminary Spirit in Cleveland, Tennessee.
The Reverend Daniel W. Hawker
The Reverend Daniel W. Hawker officially stepped to the pulpit of The Full Gospel Original Church of God in the Spring of 1968, following his father Pastor Levi Hawker. Reverend Daniel Hawker attended The Pentecostal Theological Seminary Spirit in Cleveland, Tennessee where he became a fully ordained minister, the first in his family. Reverend Daniel Hawker retired after forty-four years of continuous service to his church and fellow man.
Pastor Levi T. Hawker
Pastor Levi T. Hawker followed in his daddy Hiram’s footsteps, and began ministering to the congregation of The Full Gospel Original Church of God in the Summer of 1921. Pastor Levi is responsible for bringing Pentecostal precepts and beliefs to The Little Church in the Valley. Pastor Levi is also credited with developing the very successful semi-annual revivals.
Pastor Hiram H. Hawker
Pastor Hiram H. Hawker felt the call to preach after receiving a revelation while studying the Scriptures. The group of followers that would later become the Little Church in the Valley, originally met in Hiram’s general store. As the word spread to the rest of the community, the church membership grew and grew to the point that the general store could not contain the congregation. Pastor Hiram took it upon himself to secure the abandoned Methodist church for his followers. His decision has provided a “spirit filled” home to its members for the past 114 years. Pastor Hiram turned over the reins of The Little Church in the Valley in the Summer of 1921 to his son Levi.